Part Time Content Creator
Stikky Media, a leading digital marketing agency based in Victoria, BC, is looking for a part-time content creator to generate a variety of content including blogs, landing pages and more. This is a contract position with the opportunity for full-time work!
You’re an ideal candidate if you:
- Enjoy writing, not only for work but in general, & see this opportunity as a fun challenge
- Love to learn, research topics and cite sources but have a knack for being on-time
- Pay attention to the small details, take direction and adapt as needed
- A stickler for grammar and spelling and review your work carefully before submitting
- Enjoy covering a wide variety of topics, as you may be working both internally and externally on client work (we have GREAT clients!)
- You’ve written blogs for both B2C and B2B audiences and understand the nuances and tone required to effectively reach each
- Brevity and efficiency come naturally in your writing – you know how to economize words while getting your points across clearly
- You have a track record of success with on-time work that performs well and have writing samples you can share or point us to
- You’re a guru with Canva, Gimp or another image editor and have an eye for design (can make good looking blog images)
- English is your native language or you’re fluent and confident in your business writing
- You’re flexible, friendly, polite and have a positive team-first attitude
- You’re based in or near Victoria, BC, home of Stikky Media’s headquarters
- You have a basic understanding of SEO and know (or are willing to learn) how to optimize your blogs for search.
- You love data, stats, numbers and can make amazing infographics!
- You’re a maven on social media and can turn a blog into pithy brief posts with ease
If this sounds like you, reach out! We’d love to talk.