Stikky Media is looking to add an experienced administrative assistant to our administrative team in Victoria, BC. This position will report to the Chief Financial Officer. In this role, you will get an opportunity to contribute to all administrative aspects of a fast-paced agency. This is a full-time position Monday through Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. To learn more about our company please visit our website www.stikkymedia.com
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support in a team environment, with accounting and payroll staff.
- Processing, invoices, and billing clients.
- Work closely with manager/team handling all administrative responsibilities as assigned.
- Process documents in a timely manner to ensure compliance with established deadlines.
- Establish and maintain required projects and associated files.
- Accurately execute data entry with attention to detail.
- Willing and able to work in and adapt to a fast-paced office environment with changing priorities.
To be considered for this position, your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the education and experience as outlined below:
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in an administrative role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively use Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Forms) and other common software at an advanced level.
- Ability to create, edit, and format documents.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail working with financial numbers.
- Secondary School. (Required)
- Office Administration, Business Skills Certification, or similar academic training. (Preferred but not required).
- Or an equivalent combination of experience, education, and training. (Preferred but not required).
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Data entry: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (preferred)