- Engage the Next Generation: YouTube reaches more 18 to 49 year-olds than any cable network in the US, with YouTube’s fastest growing demographics being adults aged 35+ (40%) and 55+ (80%). It is where today’s most influential audience goes to learn, laugh, and be inspired every day, with Millennials preferring YouTube over traditional television by a 2-1 ratio.
- Create Deeper Engagement: YouTube is the place where the mosdt video viewing occurs every day. On average, YouTube viewers spend over an hour a day watching YouTube on mobile devices, meaning that unlike passive viewership, viewers are much more likely to deeply engage with the message presented.
- Spark Action Through Empathy: YouTube’s easy-to-follow explainer videos assist and encourage involvement and action.
YouTube Nonprofit Program Overview
The YouTube for nonprofit Program gives nonprofits access to unique YouTube features to help connect with subscribers, members, and others who will be interested in your brand and message.
Take advantage of powerful tools like G Suite for Nonprofits (a cloud-based productivity suite that allows real time collaboration from anywhere in the world) or YouTube for Nonprofit Program (a suite of tools allowing for optimization of video content, dedicated technical support, and other features).
In addition, your organization will have access to:
- YouTube Creator Academy lessons
- “Link Anywhere” Cards
- Earlier Access to YouTube Spaces
- YouTube for Nonprofits tools
- Your cause may be featured in Impact Lab
- Dedicated email support