Stikky Media is looking for a Junior Online Marketing Manager to join our growing team. As the Junior Online Marketing Manager you will work with the Senior Online Marketing Manager to develop and implement digital marketing strategies that drive business results for our clients.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Loves data and is able to tell a story with the data
- Understands basic stats / graphs
- Can consume data and pick out the most important points to focus on and improve
- Accurate with a strong attention to detail when writing or updating SEO copy whether that’s metadata or content on a page.
- Good business writer and able to write well-researched, accurate content in a timely manner.
- Understands copyright basics around images
- Able to summarize a paragraph into 150 characters quickly and coherently (meta descriptions)
- Experience managing Twitter accounts
- Can quickly identify and prioritize the best websites to build links with and able to do outreach to exchange links
- Bonus: PR experience
Design / Video
- Bonus if have design experience and/or video marketing experience
- Adaptable, able to read about new changes to algorithms and adapt methodology quickly
- Understands the value of SEO -and has a basic understanding of business (ROI, brand awareness, etc)
- Loves learning and staying on top of the latest trends – asks smart questions – wonders why and isn’t afraid to dig in and find out
- Takes initiative to research a problem and write down questions rather than stop too soon
- Strategic thinker – sees the bigger picture rather than getting bogged down in details
- Takes direction and easy to get along with – sense of humor always helps!
|Job Category||Digital Marketing|